how do I get rid of Thrush

We keep getting it this is the 3rd time

bnjaramillo316

Asked by bnjaramillo316 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Health

• Niastain, and start giving them a little yogurt. If hes on antibiotics he may get it every time.
    AnnaBright

Answer by AnnaBright at 9:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Talk to your doc.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• How To Eliminate Thrush
    Candida-Yeast-Infection-Relief.com      Causes of thrush and effective ways to get rid of thrush for good.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• if you are breastfeeding your dr. will want both of you to be treated.... depends on the circumstance... mine told me just to put foot fungi cream (lotimin) on my breasts and wipe it off before i feed my baby.... my son is on nystatin oral suspension for a week which is a prescription that his pedi. can give you, good luck thrush sucks!
    dance_chica

Answer by dance_chica at 7:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Try getting a great natural antibiotic called silver Sheild and put it into the brown spray bottle and spray it it your baby's mouth and on your breast if you are breast feeding. If this doesn't work I would be suprised. Do it every 6 hours. for info on where to get it e-mail me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Also I have heard that you may need a probiotic if it is reocurring and to cut back on sugar intake even if it is juice just water it down as much as possible.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• dont't use home remedies, go to dr he'll give baby, either nystatin or fluconazole, i work in pharmacy and see this everyday, also my daughter had this not to long ago
    domnmarismom

Answer by domnmarismom at 11:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2008