Do you think snakes are evil?

My husband hates snakes........ he says they are evil...
I paid $2.00 in Key West to hold this snake.
My husband did not want me to hold it! He said he would rather cut it in half then hold it.

getyoung

Asked by getyoung at 11:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I respect snakes. I'll watch videos of snakes. I'll look at them behind two inches of plexiglass allllll day long.

But I refuse to hold a snake. *cringe*
    I've petted them before, they're cool to touch and everything, but I'm just a little anxious about the whole constricting thing and the fact that if you're not completely aware and careful, they might bite, since they can't be tamed and all.

I don't think they're evil though =P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• ifeel the same way, i HATE HATE SNAKES, my girls and dh love snakes and always going snake hunting in summer and then bring them home, i have at least 2 nightmares a week about snakes and i will NOT watch any programs that involve snakes, my dh thinks i have issues but theres worse things to be afraid about! ;)
    wonderpetsmom

Answer by wonderpetsmom at 11:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I used to have a 9ft Columbian Red Tailed Boa named Precious. She was awesome! She was very lovable and affectionate. She once broke out of her cage right after I took in a stray cat and her kittens and she didn't touch them.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I should add that I'm a little scared of small snakes. They're too jumpy and are quicker to bite!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The only living thing on this planet that I think even has the capacity for evil are humans LOL! I love snakes! All reptiles actually!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008