Insecurity...

My boyfriend is super insecure even thought I always tell him how hot he is and how attracted I am to him. I don't even think of other guys like that. But he freaks out if an old friend tries to talk to me even if it's a totally unattractive guy that I wouldn't even date if we weren't even together. I try telling him this. I try not to get in trouble so if a guy talks to me I tell him to be honest and I explain the conversation and stuff. He still gets really angry and calls me a liar even though I'm being completely honest. And then he is really cruel to me for like hours. I don't know how to deal with this anymore! I try to be sweet and hug and kiss him and tell him he is the only one I want but I'm tired of him being childish and me kissing his ass!!

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• get rid of him, sorry I know that's hard to hear but this sounds like something that could very easily escalate to physical abuse
    xbabygirlz

Answer by xbabygirlz at 10:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• YOu clearly love him to put up with this behavior. You wont' like what i am about to tell you, but the best thing you can do for yourself AND for him is leave. He needs to work on himself first before projecting his insecurity on someone else. You, on the other hand, deserve better. I am sure you already know that...you don't need a stranger to tell you what you already know in your heart. Good luck.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i had a boyfriend like that and it turned out he was cheating on me the whole time....
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• So stop kissing his ass and be who you are and if he can't deal with it he can hit the bricks. Good luck to him finding a woman who is going to cheerfully put up with asshole behavior.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Tell him to grow up. If you have a person in your life that is that insecure...the relationship won't last. Trust is a huge deal in any relationship
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Honey, you already know this relationship isn't going to last.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Time to move on! It won't get any better! He can get that from his momma!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Does he have MOTHER ISSUES ?????

Sound like a future abuser to me, come to my profile, and read my journals ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2010