If you had a choice whether to pay little bills or buy christmas which would you choose?

Which one would you sacrifice more? just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• My bills always come first...
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have put off bills to make sure my family had a nice Christmas. Nothing crazy, & we always get caught up in a month or 2. Just be a good bargain hunter & try to save a little each month so you dont have to charge too much either. Merry Christmas :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We are buying our daughter a small gift, not getting anyone else anything and catching up on our rent payment!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Little bills can quickly turn into big bills. Christmas is not about gifts or the price of gifts but the thought and emotion behind what you give
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Bills. Only a foolhardy individual would spend money they do not have.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Bills would come first. There is no point in having Christmas if I have no electricity
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Our bills are always paid before any extras, Christmas included.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You don't pay a little bill and pretty soon it's more then you can pay the next month, Chirstimas isn't about gifts, it's about sharing it with the family.
    And yes were faced with the choice this year, bills come first, so their will be no christmas gifts received or given this year!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'd pay the bills.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I pay the bills first. Of all the Christmas things I remember the most, I remember our traditions, and I remember the year we all slept in and then went sledding - 3 generations of sledding on that hill that day. I remember the waffles with butter and powdered sugar that my mom made for brunch that morning. I remember taking naps later that afternoon. I remember the clean crystaline snow glimmering under Wisconsin's deep sapphire blue winter sky. I have a picture of my dad pulling me pulling my niece pulling my nephew. It was one of the most epically perfect days EVER. No idea what I got for a gift.

Pay your bills, then go out and have an adventure - they are free for those who are creative and resourceful.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 10:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010