Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to know how can adapt my kids for christmas

Answer Question

Asked by sweet359 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • blank stare


    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

  • Do you mean adopt? There should be programs in your area to help with that.

    Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

  • If you mean get help from Christmas charities first start by calling your town offices, police department, fire department and ask if there are Christmas programs you can sign up for. Also go to your state, city, and county webites (Google them) and search for charity programs and/or use the "contact us" links to call about programs. There are many programs out there but they all have different names and you need to put in the research. You also might call your three top TV stations (Google CBS, ABC, and NBC for your area) and call them too if you do not see any Christmas charities info on their website. They all have these programs. GL

    Answer by elizabr at 11:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

  • Your question is confusing. Can you reword it?

    Answer by HotMama330 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.