How did your day go today?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My day was very busy in fact the past two were a touch overwhelming for a minute but I have tomorrow off work and going to make the best of a well deserved rest. Hope yours was good though
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Other than this pain in the ass head cold it was awesome! Thanks and how was your day?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• baked cookies most of the day (getting a jump on my holiday baking) then went to the Christmas parade downtown and took in some of the festivities and then went out to pizza and just got home!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well, we went to the parade (my son was in one of the bands marching in it) and it began to snow. Now, for a lot of people, that isn't a big deal. But, it is still fall. In eastern NC, we don't see snow (usually) until Feb. or March. We rarely see snow in early Dec. We now have 2 inches on the ground. We have a parade tomorrow. He will march in a Christmas parade in NC with snow on the ground. How cool is that. I have never seen snow on the ground for a Christmas parade!!!!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• very busy...went to town (20 min drive) with my almost 2 yr old and mil to do a lil shopping and returned some items from black friday shopping, then came back home to have a photo shoot of my son for his 2 yr pics then he fell in a patch of cactus so had to take him to immediate care. Got him home finally got him to take a nap for about an hr then went to the christmas parade. I am exhausted now and have a terrible cold :( How was your day?
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I had a mom day. Snowed in with the 2 year old and baby. 2 year old was nuts, baby was crabby and the swing batteries died. I made use of the 17 rotten bananas in the freezer though and made some super awesome banana bread and a bunch of not so awesome banana muffins. my 2 year old helped and I think we made it through without giving him salmonella. Didn't have time for a shower so I'm feeling fat and ugly. My DH came home from work. Drank beer on the couch for 2 hours and then went to bed at 8. Spent the last two hours screwing around on Cafemom.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• my day started out bad but was good towards the end of it
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Was SO Busy & Bad. I was at a church Sale! I had a beautiful Mary Planter in my hand! Damaged from 3 Chemos. I dropped her.. She shattered!! I got down on the floor and was hysterical! Just caring and feeling as Shattered as the Mary I dropped!! This made me heartsick, useless and so Sad.. I hate all of my side Effects! I never know when I'll drop- anything!! This just ruined my Day!! It was a celebrating time! Doing the fun things in my old hometown in Amherst. Then this happened! I'll never forget how bad I felt!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011