what would be your first thought if u found condoms in your husband's pants pocket? adult content

i was doing laundry tonight and when taking clothes outa the dryer i found 2 condoms in my husbands pants pocket with the button snapped shut. we havent bought condoms in over 4 yrs since i got my tubes tied after my last child, we have no use for them being pregnacy isnt an issue and std's sho uld NOT be an issue since we been married for 9 yrs....he says he didnt know he had them in their when i asked about them, but didnt tell why or how they got their and swears he's not cheating. i think if in fact that if he isnt cheating he was about to or at least thinking about it. why would a married guy keep condoms in his pocket? im done with him, and dont believe a word he says.
your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• honey i would just put it out on the table, you are cheating on me, there is no other answer or excuse, you lied to me, no ifs ands or buts, I want a divorce and believe me, with as busy as I am , I will make time to file my papers on you. Dont even give him a chance to try to make up excuses, make him come clean in 30 secs or less. If he cant do that, and u have been married for 9 years with 3 children, maybe you, as hard as it is, should try to reconstruct your future without him. If u can forgive him, that is your call, the only other thing i can suggest is counseling to c why he would do something like that to a woman who had 3 kids with him, and works and schools to make "your" future the best i. All of your answers of anything ever suspected are right in front of your face, the shopping trips, the coming home and cleaning self and clothes immediately. The condoms were the icing on the cake. good luck. keep us update
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 11:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Did you check the expiration date on them?
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 10:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You have your answer. He is lying then. Why would he put condoms in pants he just purchased if you haven't used them and your tubes are tied? I'm sorry.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• If it were me I'd be all up in his face about it. Really.
    Anonymous

• I agree! It sounds like he's doing something sneaky.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i think what you think, he's either thinking about it or is doing it, where are the rest of the condoms is what i am wondering?! i'd leave him.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'd give him his walking papers. I'm sorry and angry for you.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry. I would be extremely upset too. I understand. Are the pants he is wearing older or younger than when you got your tubes tied? If they were purchased since you getting your tubes tied then I think he is lying. I am so sorry.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Since DH and I don't use condoms, I'd be kicking his ass if I found some in his pocket.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I am so sorry, there really is no good explanation for this. :(
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010