christmas

Wat u got your kids for christmas

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I got my son the dance star Mickey that was his big gift that he is getting this year. Everytime we go to the store he has to watch him dance so finally i decided thats what he would get
    Mama07Shorty

Answer by Mama07Shorty at 10:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• A pillow pet, fushigi ball, littlest pet shop set, and a bop it. I am not done but that is about it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• 14 yr old son, posters, skinit for his ipod, itunes card, clothes, movies, digital camera ,steelers blanket, bean bag chair

8 yr old son, bike, clothes, movies, board games, legos, books, lego watch, fox riding gear, bean bag chair

7 yr old son, ipod shuffle, kinex, movies, clothes, board games, football, bean bag chair, books

We also got them all 3 some wii games, and Guitar hero for the wii to share. All of these things were on their list, among a lot more things, but I tried to keep it even, and pick their favorites...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• A dressup carousel to put her dressup up clothes in, Barbie dream house, Moxie girls house & skating ring, Dressup clothes, DVD's. And I think that is it for now. Yes, she is rotten!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Havent bought anything as yet, hoping to do some shopping this week.
    COCOAPOD

Answer by COCOAPOD at 11:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I just started shopping today. And we really didn't buy that much. We got a pair of shoes, too faced make up, Viva La Juicy perfume, and glitter spray for my oldest girl so far. And clothes for my oldest boy. We've just begun.. We have a lot left to do.. haha.
    KileighR

Answer by KileighR at 11:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010