Can you have a miscarriage without even knowing you were pregnant? adult content

I had a feeling I might have been pregnant before I was supposed to get my period. I took tests and they were all negative. However my period was much different this month than any other month. It was really heavy with clots, and is still continuing after 8 days. I had no cramping at all...which usually I have terrible cramps...and there is kind of a smell coming from down there. Is it possible to miscarry without even knowing you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible. I would say to call your GYN & see what he/she says. Even if this wasn't a miscarriage, your flow is different enough to at least check on. Hugs doll!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes its possible call your dr.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• While yes its possible to miscarriage without knowing you are pregnant, I don't think that is what you are experiencing. You should never had a bad smell going on. You have something else entirely going on - like a uterine infection. You need to see a dr.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes. Its possible & from what my dr told me it happens more often then women realize.
    Anonymous