a friend asked me about how to read this guy that we go to college with...

im bad at reading guys so im not much help soo heres the down low.. he sits by her in class all the time, always "accidently" bumps her leg or arm, a few times when she had her arm streched across the table he would do the same with his head restin onher arm. he will text or call at weird times asking about stuff he already knows. i know he knows cause he helps me with my school work at times. he follows her everywhere and a couple times he followed us into the girls bathroom cause he was busy talkin to her. he seeks her out before class and during breaks. he doesnt smoke but my n my friend do and he stands out there in the freezing cold with us and showing off to her always tryin to get her to laugh. he will come up and say weird random things just make convo. my guess is that he is into her but maybe im over reading things.
1. would u say he is into her more than a friend
2. is there a way she can find out without being ovbious? she doesnt want me to out right ask him and im gonna respect that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes he likes her. If she likes him back, she should suggest dinner and go somewhere kind of quiet and romantic. If he is nervous about it and she does not ask him outright, she is going to have to make it very obvious that she returns the feelings. Like touching his arm, standing close and flirting and being nice. Or, she should have you tell him to ask her out because she is too shy and she likes him.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• ok what are all of you, twelve?
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2010