breastfeeding problem

hi, i m breastfeeding for one year now the problem is that my left breast is bigger than the right one now b/ce i was offering it more often.it bothers me when i look to my breasts its very obvious that one is bigger that the other.im enbarassed. is there something that i can do to minimise its volume?some lifting tricks?plastic surgery isn t an option so please if u have any ideas?
thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• I'm sorry i can't give you any ideas but i do know how you feel i have the same problem
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• maybe try offering the other one more often to increase the volume.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yea only thing you can do if offer the other breast more often.. I feel your pain thow same thing happened to me with my daughter, just hang in there :) once ya stop breastfeeding, atleast mine went back to normal, once the milk dryed up
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 12:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• mine have always looked like that, even before pregnant.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2010