Should i call the doctor?

Im 15weeks pregnant and have been really constapated my doctor told me to take stool softers in its helped be able to go but when i do i really have to strain to go and it hurts. Plus i have noticed when i wipe there is some blood, and there is blood in the toliet. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Probably just hemroids... It's normal. I would also use metamecil ( however you spell it). It's safe and helps me!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Its either hemroids or you have sharps poops that are cutting you it happens and it is normal
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• IT's either hemorrhoids Sharp poops or something worse (my friend was bleeding down there and found out she had colon cancer) so you should get it checked out in my opinion. it could be nothing and most likely is but you dont want to go without finding out. It's better to be safe than sorry :) Good luck
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• pushing too hard instead of letting it get out on its own
    Anonymous

• I have had the same problem... I take the recommended dose (of the plain flavor) of metamucil mixed with orange juice EVERY DAY! It has made life MUCH better! I too had seen a bit of blood, and the doc said that was normal with constipation. I am 17 weeks.
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008