cartoons?

FMy dd is ten months old. She will not watch cartoons or a movie. (Tv is on just so the house isnt too quiet mostly). However, when a commercial comes on she stops everything to watch it. At first I thought it was the volume b/c commercials are so loud but shes even intrigued when theyre on mute. Anyone else?

bseastrand

Asked by bseastrand at 11:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is because the commercials are short and one story in one minute. They are usually colourful and recognizable. Don't worry until she start to spend your money from your credit card:) Mhaw:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My kids are picky about what they like, but not like that... They do like the older cartoons though.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• my 2 yr old went through this phase. all she wanted to do was read books
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My son was like that when he was a baby. I think it could be because they recognize it. There was a particular commerical that played at the same time every morning when DH would drop him off at my MIL's. If that commercial played again that night while we were at home, he would stop what he was doing to watch.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010