Would you say I have some kind of mental condition?

My fiance told me today that I have so many different moods that he doesn't understand me. So I got to thinking and realized that maybe there is a problem that I didn't even realize.
I like things to be in their place. I also have routines for like showers and getting ready in the morning and stuff. If things get out of routine, I feel weird. Just feel like I did something wrong or that I didn't do anything at all. With my son especially, when I give him a bath, I have a certain way about doing it. If someone else gives him a bath or if I do something out of the routine order, I feel like I never gave him a bath at all.
When writing letters or things like that, if my handwriting doesn't look how I want it, I'll start over. I also do that with making them bed and cleaning the house as well.

I am usually a pretty content person but when things get stressful or get messed up, I can get in a bad mood really fast...which is what my fiance was talking about. Sometimes I will ask my fiance to pick something up and if he doesn't do it right that second, I just have to do it or it drives me crazy. Then I'm in a bad mood.

Would you say there's something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• it sounds like ocd but there are a lot of people that have this. so i wouldnt worry about it at all. Or you can try to talk to someone that may be able to help you out,
    beenie21

Answer by beenie21 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You sound like me girl, which means OCD!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• If what you are feeling compelled to do is interfering with your life, then you could have a problem.
    Anonymous

• I would say you're concerned over the possibility and that's a good reason to make an appt and talk to your Dr.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Not wrong, but you do sound a little ocd.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well, if there is something wrong with you, then there must be something wrong with me too, because I am that way also.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think we all have a tad bit of OCD in one way or the other, with age comes wisdom and experience and eventually you'll learn that these things will go away..Just be careful, you might chase off a good man. I had to learn that this was me and not expect others to be like me, there's nothing wrong with you, if there is, then there's something wrong with me too :) I know, we'll start a group :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010