how have you changed?

How have you changed int he last five years?

For me i know i am more mature I'm a mom now which changed my life a lot. I'm more responsible and since being a mom i speak my mind more often mostly when it comes to things dealing with me son.

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ive changed greatly. in last 5 years ive given birth to two girls gotten married and begun the life of a miltary wife.whew changes changes
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well this evening a friend of mine and I were sitting with our husbands, my 3 children and thier 2 mo old and I was telling her about how excited I was that you can now go to Kroger.com and load coupons onto your Kroger Plus Card and we both then got really into that whole conversation! Then she says....."ya know what I think is funny.........that just a few years ago we would have been drunk right now and now we are sitting here on a Saturday night talking about coupons and yawning!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• moved in with a man too soon, believing that the man I fell in love with was the same man I moved in with. Found out I was pregnant just a couple months after moving in, had the child (ONLY because I was in love with it's father at the time, I always hated kids and never wanted any). Fell head over heels in love with my son when I gave birth to him and have drastically changed the way I look at life and everything in and surrounding it. Fell out of love with my SO, only staying because I my only other choice is homelessness and I have been there in the past and it was the WORST time in my life and I refuse to put my son through that.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• because my only
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• more responsible and attentive mom
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• became a mom
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Gained more weight and realized life needs to be more appreciated
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Become more content.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 1:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm still the same person, but I have matured, I'm more content, and enjoying life more because of it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010