help new bby,toddler and 2 older boys home for summer break

I have 4 kids my newest just got here on may 23rd. my 2 1/2 yr old was fully potty trained before the baby got here, now that he is she has started peeing the bed everynight and having accidents during the day. she gets upset when she wets, also she throws screaming fits for no reason, i can't baby her and take care of the new baby my 10 yr old has ADHD and is no help,and my 8 yr old ccoud care less, what can I do to get my daughter to quit wetting herself and to restore order to my house. (my husband works 6 days a week so he can't help much) help any ideas.

momof3blue1pink

Asked by momof3blue1pink at 9:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it is common for them to go backwards when a new baby come home you just need to find you and her time and by some goodnight until she gets back on track she is just having a hard time adjusting to the baby good luck
    miranda507

Answer by miranda507 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• part of it may be that having accidents is her way of getting your attention..positive or not... make her feel like she has a part helping with the new baby..give her a task that is just for her and reward her for it. try adding a new treat that she gets only when she uses the potty. i think the idea of finding time for you and her is also a great idea. good luck
    kharmasmom

Answer by kharmasmom at 6:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2008