went to target today with my dad

who doesnt know im pregnant yet because i have to go to the docs first before i tell anyone for sure, and we walked by the baby stuff on the way to the Christmas stuff and i couldnt help but look at all the baby stuff as we walked by, it kinda made me sad that my dad might get really mad at me for this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• and the question is...?
    Anonymous

• How old are you?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• im 19 im moved out already im just helping my dad put up all the christmas stuff
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well, your dad shouldn't have any reason to be mad at you. I am sure that it may not be what he had in mind for you, but once you tell him and the shock wears off, I am sure he will come around and be happy about his new grandchild.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i doubt that :/ he kicked me out when i was 17 cuz no one was hiring me....and said it was my fault lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Babies have an amazing effect on grandpa's. Give him some time and he will come around! Or his reaction might just shock you and he won't be mad at all. Either way, good luck and I hope things turn out like you want.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• If he said it was your fault . . WHY are you talking to him . .. dont worry about him and do what is best for you
    Huntersmom209

Answer by Huntersmom209 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• he's my dad...its kinda hard not to talk to him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well it sounds like you're feeling the pangs of Motherhood/Daughterhood & wanting to share the excitement with a loved one~ understandable.
    ;-)
    You will tell him eventually.

Good luck with the appointment and everything!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I already told my dad and we are waiting to tell everyone else at Christmas. Except my father in law who can hear it from someone else because I want nothing to do with him.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2010