What is your deepest darkest secret?

I tried to kill myself once. Only me ex knows because he was there. It was stupid. I didn't have my son then. And we were fighting and he said he thought we were over and I swallowed a bottle of pills. I spend the rest of that night puking and hallucinating (sp?) And the rest of the weekend I was a zombie. I vaguely remember him making me eat some soup. But sometimes I think I'm crazy because of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've done that before myself, twice actually. I thought I was crazy too.
    Anonymous

• I got one, bt I'm not going to tell. Not even anonymous. But here's a bump for you!
    Anonymous

• I did that once before when I was younger
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have never told any one this. When my husband was about to be deployed to Iraq his first time, I prayed that if he was going to be killed while over there, that I would become pregnant before he left. I found out that I was pregnant a week after he left. I felt so guilty, because I thought I had just signed his death certificate. He came back safe and went back again and came back safe again.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I can't tell you....Cause it's deep, it's dark, and it's a SECRET!........Ha! Ha!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I see dead people!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• during my 1st marriage
    I cheated and not sure if our kid is his
    he went to desert storm in 1990 and hated that he came back
    did overdose, but it was to get his attention..I was angry and he never would listen when I had something to say so I took another way to get my point across.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I was engaged once to who I thought was a terrific guy. Ended up that he was having an affair with someone and I found out and confronted him about it. Well I was really intoxicated and he said it was over. I jumped off a three story building! Yeah, I wound up in the hospital and mental ward because of it. Well the good news is I have not done anything like that since. Very painful experience and I still have pain because of it. I hope and pray that when someone thinks of suicide that they think about the consequence's because I didn't.  Also, I am still in therapy.  Some day I will let my children know about my history, but if they do not ask I will not say anything about that time in my life.  Yes I realize that I have a lot of drama in my life.  I like me and my family loves me and that is what matters to me most.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Now, if I told you, it won't be a secret....would it?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I am still in love with my son's father
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010