Wild thing?

What is the most outrageous thing you ever did before you became a mom? I remember one night when I got drunk and ran straight into a tree! LOL. I hope my girls don't ever do that, but it something that I did that was really stupid.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol...I do that when I'm not drunk. I can't tell you how many light posts I have run into while chatting with a group of friends. I used to go skinny dipping all the time in my apartment complex's pool. It was always at night, and alone, but it was so free feeling, and not cold like an ocean or lake :)
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Traveled Tibet alone. Sky-dived (sky-dove?). Sun-bathed naked by a creek in the forest. Aaah, those golden days...
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• had sex inside united way
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 12:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Awesome, I have been thinking about my crazy 20's and how crazy all the gals and I use to get before real boyfriends and husbands etc. The coin beer nights and college frat party's. Glad I had those experiences, just hope that my girls are not as careless as I was.
    sexyfancyface

Comment by sexyfancyface (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• never had a wild moment before being a mom, since it happened when I was 17...but I can say any wild moments were when the kid(s) were far away from my care :P
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Went to a 3 day concert and tripped on LSD. never saw the concert.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 1:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2010