what hobbies can i pick up

im a stay at home mom and there are times i get bored whats the best hobbie out there for me to get into

mary40407

Asked by mary40407 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you considered volunteering? If you have enough time to be bored, maybe a part time job would be good. Scrap booking is fun, exercising is always smart, meditation is fabulous, you can research new recipes online.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Sewing and photography
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You could get into cooking or baking. I am sure your family would love to be your taste testers plus you will save money not having to eat out. I always envy women who can whip up an awesome looking birthday or cupcakes for their kids.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I personally LOVE scrapbooking and card making! Maybe knitting or crocheting ?? Photo editing is something to think of too, since I'm SURE you have lots of pics of the kids! lol :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2010