Reading Questions.

I have to say reading the questions that are posted.I often feel encouraged by them.I either feel blessed Im not dealing with it,or oh thats a good idea if it happens to my family,or wow Im not the only one.How do these questions effect you?Why do you read them?

fearful5

Asked by fearful5 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• To see if I can relate or see what others are going through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes sometimes I see things and think I am not alone and it gives me hope so to say

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It's interesting. Kind of like reading a big "Dear Abby" column. The human condition.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm forty something.I've been thru a lot of relationship ups and downs.I answer questions to try to off a little help or encouragement.I try to tell people here the things I wish I had been told when I was going thru my stuff.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i'm am ever so grateful that my husband is not what a lot of women are complaining about. it makes me want to rush into his arms. i offer advice but i often times feel the women were just hoping other women would say that how they are feeling is right when they are wrong. i have been through a lot and i'm no dummy but people will do whatever they want. some actually want real help but others are just naive. like when they say they have no sex drive. so your man still needs it so do it anyway. he will be happy and in turn so will you. i think this advice is often overlooked cause they are just to selfish. men need sex it's just a few minutes of pretending your an actress. whats the big deal.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008