Ideas Anyone?

I am a new business owner in Jay, Maine. I was invited to put up a table at a craft fair. I have never done anything like this and don't know where to start. I am a baby signing instructor and there is little to know info on this type of program for babies in our area. So I thought this was a perfect oportunity to get the word out. I am making up flier to be passed out with all the benefits of signing with your baby, and description of classes on it. I also have business cards as well. I just thought because it was a craft fair I thought it would be cute to have a little crafty thing that will show a little bit of signing. I was kinda thinking along the lines of a little hand in the shape of the I love you sign, but I am having a hard time finding little hands of foam. So anyone out there have any other ideas.
I hope this is suitable question to ask. I tried my best to not advertise my business in any way, besides the description of the business.

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you! How about one of the store supply stores? Maybe they can hook you up with a hand??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Ive seen those hands. Just clip off the middle two fingers ;) Or glue them down. I also use ASL for my job and it was my daughters first use of expressive language. Kudos to you!
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 12:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You live close to me, in my town Auburn that is there is a sign store, Corey, hes really good! He put graphics on our car for our business. He can help with logos too.Yard signs too.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010