what do you do when u reallylike this guy and your really good friends with him but youre really embarassed?

every time i talk to him he always tells me that he likes someyone , and i act like im good with it but i really not. but im embaressed to tell him

jov123

Asked by jov123 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I'm probably going to be considered old-fashioned, but I'm not into girls telling guys they like them. This is my perspective: A lot of guys will take what's handed them but not appreciate it (haven't we all been through that?). But when a guy really wants something (someone) and pursues it (her) than he values it more. I would never feel secure with a guy that I pursued, and I think most healthy guys really respect a girl who makes them do a little work to get her. In other words, if I was in your situation, I would count it as a loss unless or until he developed an interest in me. Like I said, I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but that's my belief.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It's gotta be like one of those 80s movies. You just sit back and watch while he goes out with all the other girls (and talks to you about it) until finally he realizes you're there and then a happily ever after 80s ending!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• thanks
    jov123

Comment by jov123 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Act like your not interested in him. He'll start wondering why your not talking to him. If he is interested he'll start paying attention to you. If he talks to you about other girls after that, then he isn't worth your time.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That was me for a long time...years in fact... met a guy through where we both worked and we hit it off! We were ther best of friends and on and off for about 10 years it seemed we took turns "likeing each other" never actually connected on the lets date level for many years and then one night I just blurted out how I felt...it was a crazy night we laughed, cried and really talked about so much...we did go out for about 3 months and both decided that because of distance ( I had moved 4 hours away) it would not work. We are still great friends and each married now with kids ( he took part in my wedding) still one of the best guys I know.who knows what would have happened if distance was not a factor.
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2010