Why do you read these Questions

After reading them I feel encouraged ,Most often I feel thank God Im not the only one.Or wow thats a good idea if or when I face that.What makes you read them?Do you really care about the answer you give in return?

fearful5

Asked by fearful5 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ya, I really care about what I say to others...sometimes it's hard for me to answer a few because I've been through it, especially the teen questions..but I don't answer many of them because my story is to long and what worked for me is not going to work for another mom. I want to help those who are going through the same as me...but I just don't now where to start. And yes, It's nice to see that I am not the only one going through a certain situation.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• sometimes i just want to give encouragment to someone who is going through a bad time or I may be going through something similar and need the encouragment or need ideas as well and sometime i may have some insight into the problem but generally its cause i want to help someone else feel better
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 12:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Sometimes I don't answer at all, so no, I don't really care about my answers.

I read questions to see if I can help. To see what is coming up in my daughter's life (she's only 2). To see if there are other ways of doing things in my life. Lots of reasons.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I do care. I learn from both the questions and answers. Sometimes when I see someone writing something I may have written, (with the same veiwpoint), I am taken aback by the sentiment. As in wow that was judgemental or harsh or whatever. I am trying to learn and improve my own personality as I go.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I care.I want to help someone if I can.I wish I had this site when my older kids were growing up.My daughter was the only hell I ever raised.And she was so difficult.this site would have been a godsend back then.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I read them because I really care about the answers. I want people to understand that most of us are going through the same things and that you are never alone. I hope that I can help people understand this and maybe make life a little easier for someone.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Truthfully, because I am bored. If I can give a constructive answer then I do but otherwise its really just a time waster...kind of like playing tetrus.
    Anonymous

• i care because us mom need to learn and help are tweens.
    daisynfamily

Answer by daisynfamily at 8:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I read these questions and answers for many reasons. 1st to see if anyone has a new insight that I haven't gotten yet. 2nd to help others if I have found something that works. 3rd, to answer and encourage like I want to be encouraged.
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I hope that I can help someone else with my life experiences.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008