If you had to change your name, what would it be?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in

• Jezebel.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Growing up, I wished my parents had named be Alexis Nicole. Now that I am older, I like my name but I wished it was spelled Aimee instead of Amy.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• LOL my daughters name is Alexis Nicole!!! :)

i always wanted ny name to be chloe, or tiffany..LOL..however, i think i'll stick with Anna-Lisa :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I actually I did legally change my first name to "Lori" wen I was 21, as its what EVERYONE called me, even though my birth certificate says "Loretta!" I didn't even KNOW that was my legal name, until I was like 10 or 11 years old--it's also my MOTHER'S name!! (eye roll).

Anywho, I always loved the name "Nicole" and was going to name my daughter that, but I had boys and so one of my sons is "Nicholas!" :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I DID change my name when I was 15 (my grandparents adopted me and I was allowed by them and the judge to change my full name). I'm not a huge fan of my new name, because it was pretty low on my list of potentials, but I wasn't allowed to go with any of my top choices. My top choice was Phoebe. I wish I had kept my old middle name and gotten to use Phoebe as my first name. My name would have been Phoebe Elvira if I had.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I like my name Aingeal Elaina. But if I had to change it... I would change it to Harleigh Jane
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 9:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure. Maybe Hope.
    Darlingchild

Answer by Darlingchild at 11:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2010