I dont feel 38 weeks pregnant, dose that mean my baby will be late?

This is my 4th pregnancy I have 3 boys and 2 of them where a few weeks early. I feel great I do not feel like Im gonna have a baby anytime soon. Did anyone else ever feel like that and then poof have a baby??

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 1:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, I thought I was going to be pregnant forever, does that count? =)
    I had NO idea I was about to go into labor when I did. In fact, it took me 14 hours to figure out that my water had broken! I thought I had just peed the bed, and was peeing all day! I wouldn't worry too much, mama!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That's how I felt, and I was content, like not uncomfortable, and I started to feel like I was going to be pregnant forever at 12:01a the day after I was due, lol, but I went into labor later after having a bunch of sex and my son was 2 days "late".
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Maybe you won't.
    It may be another month before it's Time...

But since every pregnancy is unique, try to to expect anything in particular. It is what it is and you can't know what that is until it arrives~
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2010