Baby Bug!!!!!

Am I crazy for wanting another baby already (I have a three month old and a two year old)? I don't think I'm actually going to it's just a nice thought. My boyfriend wants to wait five years before we try for another one (becasue he wants a boy) but I don't know if I can wait "that long". LOL. Reguardless I'm going to enjoy my muchkins, and I'm only 21 so theres no hurry. Just wondering if anyone else got the baby bug right after having a baby?

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• For sure. But we need to wait another 3 years before we can even think about trying. I'm about to enter a 3 year nursing program, and it would not be good for me or for the baby to do I now or anytime during the program. We didn't plan on spreading our kids out so far (they'll be about 6 years apart), but we're focusing on the positives. DS will be in school, so I will have more one on one time with the baby, Ds will remember it (my brother and I are about the same age apart, and I remember his birth and infancy). Things will happen when the time is right (although I worry that they won't be for awhile even after my schooling!!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It's fine to feel that way. Enjoy your two babies, for now. You're still very young.

I'm 30. I have two children, 18 months apart. My husband and I got a surprise with baby # 3. Baby # 2 and Baby # 3 will be 22 months apart. We thought we were done with the 2 kids but deep down inside I felt someone was missing. So I guess the surprise was meant to happen. We're excited and happy.

Months ago, I missed being pregnant and kinda wished it...so be careful what you wish for, it may come true! he he :)

Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Love the ones you have. They are babies. I love babies too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010