Can you please just read it, i need some advice?

I am exhausted... sad...depressed...lonely... feel does not belong to anywhere...treated unfair... unable to get things done...i want to die because it impossible to change anything now, it is too late...

I hate myself. I don't know what to do...

(1) There is a trouble, mostly communication trouble with my spouse, he hates me (I think it some time), but this trouble potentially might lead to divorce...I have no energy, stable job or health insurance and our 6 years old. I wrote about the problem on one side, my husband read that and told it was all lies...no it was not.

(2) my daughter school i feel they discriminate against my daughter, many parents think i am divorced since my husband never shows up and not going to public events (birthdays, play dates).All parents think that my daughter is not a good student, but she reads very well, yet they grade her basic proficiency on reading while she reads chapter books.

(3) I really, really want to die or disappear at least for now...

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• You have got to change your focus, despite how hard it might be. Focus on the positive things in your life, such as your daughter and the joy she brings to your life. That's all the advice I can give, nothing complicated because for me complicated answers just never seem to work.
    mommytohuddy

Answer by mommytohuddy at 2:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We all get depressed. There are people who have it much worse than you. Always remember...the grass isn't greener on the other side (as we all think someone else has a better life). Please get help. If you really feel you will act upon your depression and attempt suicide, call 911, RIGHT NOW! I hope you will get the help, you obviously need. Nothing wrong with talking to someone and even getting on medication. Good luck. Take care.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 2:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Thanks, my daughter seems to be remarkably fine, she enjoys her friends. The parents though ask me why my hubby is not coming ever...She plays well with many children and happy young lady...i try to change focus...
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, it is not suicide case... just bare strong sense of unhappinness, tiredness and inability...plus a crying spell...I know that i am blessed in some ways- I could donate a jacket and a doll to less fortuned today...i can afford many things...but i am so unhappy.
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm so sorry you're feeling so down..i know things get hard and hurt our hearts, but you have to get up from this. You're strong, beautiful and amazing, and even though I don't know you, I know you deserve to be happy, loved, and fulfilled. You just have to know that you deserve it too, as well as your daughter. Cry until your soul is cleansed, eat something good, get a good night's sleep and you'll see how things are brighter in the morning, put a smile on and have faith that things will change. Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Thanks, no... i feel like i am tagged, there is certain blemish on me... something that written 'that person does not deserve it'...i just feel that things happen because i can disproof wrong perceptions... then they start to become true...
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 3:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Actually, I think you should see counseling and therapy. I'm sorry you're down on yourself right now, but there are some things that a professional will be able to help you out with that moms won't be able to. I hope you're able to receive the help you need.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I agree, counseling can work wonders. Maybe a support group with other women in your position? And couples therapy for sure if you want to try and save your marriage. Prayer also helps to relieve depression. I'm a Christian, but not trying to convert you. Studies have shown the healing powers of prayer as well. Even having a little talk with the universe if you wish or nature or whatever you believe guides our paths is effective. Also, and I know you don't feel like it, get up and exercise. Just tell yourself "ten minutes and I can stop" and you probably won't want to. I did this combined with vitamins since depression can be linked to deficiency, along with freshly extracted juices...and my anxiety levels dropped dramatically. I have OCD or generalized anxiety or something (haven't gotten a firm diagnosis...but they do say it's something) and doing those things is more effective for me than meds. Then, once you...
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• have begun feeling a little better about things that way, begin taking positive steps for change. Write down your goals and think about where you want to be within a year, then five years, then ten years. And take a small step each day. Since I don't know your heart's desires, I don't know what those steps would be. It could be taking classes for a new career, leaving your marriage, saving some money, or just losing five pounds. Whatever you want, take baby steps to go after it! A counselor would be great in this respect too. Good luck hun, and feel free to contact me if you ever need to chat. My husband has suffered from depression off and on since before we met, and I, like I said, have anxiety...so I understand to a degree.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Please have a checkup with your doctor and explain everything you have said here. He/she should be able to help you. Get a second opinion if you are not satisfied that you are being helped appropriately. Also, decide if you and your husband could go to counseling to try to move forward in a more healthy relationship before considering divorce.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2010