What are some ideas for date nights?

Please! Inexpensive or unusual. Not just about sex. Thanks!

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I have been married for 10 years and 4 kids later, I love to just go to dinner where ever we end up. And a movie. It's wonderful. And quite..LOL
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You could pack a picnic and eat it in your back-yard. Go back to the place where you had your first date. Eat inside with candles and flowers. Good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Date night here consists of dancing..as long as my knee isn't killing me..we go dancing. We laugh and talk and are really close. Thats for romantic date night. Date night otherwise...SPURS GAMES..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• sometimes we order in,light the fire and spend romantic quality time,its not often our kids are off doing their own things
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My boyfriend and I will have dinner and go out dancing and drinking or go to a movie we always have fun with just the 2 of us, and my daughter when we have a movie date night at home.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008