Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 19 month old daughter was just eating candle adjustables ?

At first i thought it was jelly but then i smelled it and it smelled like apples and cinnamon it is bad that she ate it im over here panicing i dont know weather it will come out when she poops or if she will get sick on me im so worried now help me ladies .

Answer Question
 
alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 17 (3,972 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I hope you called poison control......1-800-222-1222...........program it into your cell. They know everything, so u should always call when in doubt. I have called many times!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

    Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

  • my daughter use to put her finger in the dry wax of a candle and eat it. and i have no idea if this is the same thing but i would probably call like the other poster said.
    lambdarose

    Answer by lambdarose at 10:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

  • Every mom should have the poison control number programmed into their phones BOTH home AND cell! You never know when a babysitter will need to call on your child's behalf!! ALSO!! Everyone should make an entry in their cells under the title: ICE and program your DH, SO or someone who would know about any and all medical conditions/medications you are on in case you are unable to respond. (ICE stands for In Case of Emergency, btw.) I know many first responders and that is one of the first things they do if they happen upon someone who cannot answer their questions, e.g. heart attack or car accident.
    Babylove76

    Answer by Babylove76 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Toddlers (1-2)
Dense foods