Has any one try Enema??? I want to give it a try but im not your if its good or bad idea..any one tried it before???

and if you have could you tell me how and did it really clean you .. is it dangerous??

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 4:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Why do you feel you need an enema?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I use them. As to good or bad it depends on why you want to, how you use it, how frequent you would do it and what recipe you would use. As to dangerous, it can be if you don't know what you are doing. To effectiveness, I know I feel cleaner but it's no colonic cleansing. But if you want to try it out, just pick up a Fleet enema kit from the drugstore and just follow the directions.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• to clean me and im starting my diet so for weight loss too
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Enemas should never be used for weight loss. It's pointless. All they do is help remove what's already there. If you have a drop in weight that would indicate that you were 'backed up' quite a bit, but that's not weight loss of body fat.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Enemas shouldnt be used for weight loss. They are dangerous that way. If you're constipated try a vegetable laxative.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011