9 weeks preg and minimal preg symptoms

my breats are sore at times i feel nautious sometimes and food is turning me off all the time why are my preg symptoms going away?? i dont get it is that normal to feel like normal during a preg at 9 weeks

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 8:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is very normal, hang in there they will get better.

Answer by older at 8:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I didnt have sickness with either of my pregnancies. I didnt have many symptoms at all really. I felt normal, I dont know what its like to have morning sickness or any other problems at the begining. Be happy you arent suffering...lol
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not all women experience the same symptoms. For example.. with my daughter I was totally MISERABLE throughout the first trimester! This time around I am carrying twins and let me tell you I felt AMAZING in the beginning. No morning sickness or nausea, not food aversions, no sore boobs, no change in discharge, JUST NOTHING. It was so weird because I was expecting to really have a hard time. Just be thankful your one of the few that have it so easy =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I envy you. I was SOOO happy that I wasnt getting sick yet at 8 weeks. I had MS BAD with my son where all I did was throw up all day. Then BAM yesterday it hit me all day and all this morning so far.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• This worried me too with my second, because my morning sickness never became severe like with my daughter and it went away when I was about 9 weeks along. I think it's normal. As long as you aren't suddenly have NO symptoms. But especially if this is your second, they can go away earlier.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• this is my first baby
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well pregnancy isn't a sickness. You don't have to have "symptoms" lol. Often women feel better throughout the entire pregnancy than they do when they are not pregnant. Be happy your body knows what it's doing and is reacting positively to being pregnant.
    LoveFaithPeace

Answer by LoveFaithPeace at 12:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2010