I was wandering since im having multiple baby showers from both sides and one is in feb and she wants to mail invites early jan is it too early to register now?

asweet_gurl04

Asked by asweet_gurl04 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you want to deal with stores before Christmas, you certainly CAN register now. I'd wait until after Christmas, just to make trips to the store less crazy, but it's not like they won't LET you.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Go ahead and register!! I registered about 2 months before my showers; MIL insisted because she liked to plan ahead.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would wait until after Christmas, a lot of store have in special items JUST for the Holidays. You don't want to put a bunch of those on your list and end up with only a few things people can buy.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would go ahead & register now so people who are bargain hunting during the after holiday sales can get a deal on what you need. Hope you are having a diaper party too. We did so well when I had my dau, I did not have to buy diapers for 1 yr, wipes for 4 mos, & I had little swimmers for 2 summers! :) Good luck & enjoy
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't feel like it's too early, and if you'd enjoy registering right now then go ahead and do so! Many people might take advantage of the preChristmas and after Christmas sales, and you might get a little "more" because they're getting more bang for the buck!
    Just don't wear yourself out registering in the crowded stores, be sure to take a break, put your feet up, and take a water bottle with you so you stay well-hydrated!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• thanks everybody it is a lil hard since im not due till may so mostly winter stuff is out, but i can always update them online :) ya both sides of familys are planners, plus on my side everyone attempts any family thing so for the out of towners they need to make travel arrangements. Although i have told them it is A okay to just send me something in the mail lol
    asweet_gurl04

Comment by asweet_gurl04 (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2010