Christmas.

My DH keeps asking me what I want, but I have everything I really want. I have my camera and laptop. I don't have the time to sit around and listen to music anything related is not interesting to me. I would love a diamond, but that is too costly, so I won't even ask for it What about you ladies?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 9:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• What about a piece of jewelry that had your kids birthstones? They aren't necessarily expensive!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'd ask for it anyway. He knows anything between nothing and a diamond will be appreciated.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i have everything I need anyways. Dont have much time as well. Even to sit down and watch one episode of a tv show is most of the time impossible.
    I myself wouldnt even want expensive jewelry - to afraid I would lose it and wouldnt wanna spent so much money and a little stone, but thats me.
    I am happy to buy a new pair of shoes or a new shirt etc.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well i told dh that i want a pair of boots and what size i wear LOL. now it is up to him to find what color and what brand to buy. im sure he will take his mom with him =) but i honestly wouldn't care what he got, or if he got nothing at all. Christmas for me is all about the kids now.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• lol I want a laptop but that don't mean I'll get it..He knows what I need "pajamas" :p so he'll probably get those..He knows I need shirts and he knows my size he knows I need winter boots he knows my size LOL!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• If I have to ask, then what's the surprise???

Answer by older at 9:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I want a new transistor radio. just the simple am/fm kind. mine just died and Im out in the field in a company car without a radio. I hate the silence, its driving me crazy,,lol

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I really don't want my husband to spend money on me. He thinks I need a video camera though. I will probably end up with the camera.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have a store that has lots of cute things if you are interested in this type of stuff.
    http://just4girlzboutique.homestead.com/
    and then click on the 4 Momz link
    let me know what you think
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 12:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010