What can I get for my sons riding instructors and volunteers?

My son has been on Scholarship for the last 6 months to do therapeutic riding. I want to do something for his 2 instructors and the 2 regular volunteers that help with him. (there are others but they are nor consistent week to week) I don't have a whole ton to spend. I considered mason jar cookie mix and home made ornaments my son helps make....any better ideas? Next week is the big Christmas 'show' so I want to give it to them then.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:03 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• both idea's sound great or you bake them a nice batch of cookies, just go with something simple that was made with a lot of love and you'll be fine.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Both your ideas are great! They're more personal than say a box of chocolates, which I have seen on sale a lot lately.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• those ideas sound great and if you could find a way to incorporate horses, that would really personalize it for them. I'm sure they'll be appreciative of anything :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Homemade Peppermint Bark is fairly inexpensive to make. Shortbread cookies or any kind of cookie. People love food during the holidays.

I work at a therapeutic equine treatment center. Great stuff!
    Malapertinent

Answer by Malapertinent at 11:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2010