Is there such a thing as good drama?

I need drama in my life. If I don't have any I create it. Which usually leads to some broken hearted man or a broken hearted me. Or lost friendship. So anyways I know I do it but I can't stop. Is there anyway I can focus my need for drama into something good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You have a need to create it or be in the middle of it? Volunteering to help with a crisis hot line may feel the need to have the excitement of drama while helping others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Come to work with me you would fit right it! I work at Drama Central!! I tend to sit back and watch. I have long since stopped participating actively. It wasn't worth the trouble.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes. Yes, there is. It is found on the stages of Broadway.

In one's life? No, drama is pretty unhealthy. It's living from one adrenaline spike to the next, in an emotionally damaging way. And those adrenaline spikes? They take a toll on one's physical health too.

If you know what to do, you CAN do it. It's about choice, self control, self regulation, and a desire to live a healthy lifestyle. If it's important for you and your family, you'll chose to do it. Or you'll continue to cause an unhealthy situation for yourself and for those around you.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• For me the only good drama is that on my TV. I want that power button with it so I can turn it off when I have had enough. In real life, I prefer a drama-free zone.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• noooo
    Malapertinent

Answer by Malapertinent at 11:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Sky-diving. Bungee-jumping. Just stay away from me, cause I want nothing to do with your drama.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• LOL. I avoid drama.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• hate drama.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 1:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010