?? I cant figure out what it is im feeling exactly??

at first I was not to concerned about it but after spending yesterday walking with family, it just doesnt feel right. Im getting like the whole shortness of breath thing going on. But I feel like its more then that. Im not positive. difficult to describe but Ill try. I feel week and have a hard time breathing. It almost seems as if its getting more painful, but i dunno.almost like i get weak, heavy, I thought lack of fluids, but they didnt help. I thought possible braxton hicks? just very uncomfortable. Im 19 wks 2 days. baby is a bit more active that is why im not to concerned. its sunday so im gonna wait till tomorrow to call the dr. but is anyone else having this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call Labor & Delivery and ask them just to be sure it's not something to be concerned over

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Baby is getting bigger, your lungs are losing room as your body makes room for baby. Take it easy when you feel like that, it's no good for you to over do yourself. As for the heavy/weak feeling, that could be contributed to bodily changes as well, but i'm not a doctor so you might want to talk to yours =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• thanks .. yeah i will.. see i wasnt doing anything to trigger it.. just an hour ago sitting here at the comp it happened.. its weird. hmmm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That sounds like my pregnancy and thats why I slept ALOT. It was really the only thing that helped.
    LoveFaithPeace

Answer by LoveFaithPeace at 12:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2010