anyone else not sleep for days?

Thursday and Friday night I started at the clock all night long. getting upset cause I could not fall asleep. wasnt stressing that i know of cause it was my bady friday and my bf and i spent it together it was a great time, but that night my bf went to the local bar without me so i figured instead of being selffish and being to to mad he ended my bday with hanging out with someone else, ill just go to sleep. 1045 i go to bed,11 wide awake, 1am, wondering why he not home, and still WIDE awake..... 220am im still up and see him come home from the bar. he goes to bed, we talk breifly, he knows im still upset he ditched me. but i blew it off. got comfy and ......... 330 still up, 4a still up, i THINK I fell asleep at 5, and the alarm went off at 6 cause we had to leave to drive an hour or so to spend with family. im totally irritable at this point.. why cant i sleep?!?!?!?! cant nap, sleep NOTHING! first time in almost three days i fell asleep for a majority of the night. still tired. besides sleepy time tea, anyone know what i can do to get some decent rest.. or was it just a funk? UGH lol at 19 weeks theres no reason i shouldnt sleep

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 10:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would hope it's just a funk, set off by being upset that your bf went out. I do that also, can't sleep until I know the bf is home. I end up keeping myself awake by over thinking things.Which to me, implies a trust issue. If I don't sleep good the next night, my body kind of gets into that "sleep pattern". I end up getting mad at myself because I can't fall asleep, and then THAT keeps me awake,...lol. Sooner or later I just crash and my body usually(most of the time, lol) "reset" it's self. Good luck!
    Nonie73

Answer by Nonie73 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i see what your saying.. lol... my thing was, he left me to go chill at the bar instead of ending the night with me, my bday, i want to lay here and do NOTHING.. DUH.. at this point its whatever it was 2 days ago, but lack of sleep was before hand... im gonna assume its nothing major just some random thing that happened..
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Get use to it! lol your not alone, sleep is like a task these days, very fustrating and sometimes i get emotional over loss of sleep... and to think when the baby is born.. possibly even less sleep... lol so my suggestion to you is if you can try to nap when your body tells you to.. i don't know about you but there are times during the day i get real sleepy sp i take advantage of it now and take a nap even if it's a short one, it still helps. ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• :)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010