Is this wrong or harmless?

My boss is a super nice guy, but he admitted he drops by the bar for a drink to wind down after work before he heads home. No problem there. His wife knows, no issue.

What she'd have issue with is the fact that its a nudey bar. He watches the girls dance while he has his drink then heads home. In this case what she doesn't know doesn't hurt anything, but is leaving that one little bit out a bad thing?

She never asks what kinda bar or to accompany him. He just says he goes to the bar before he gets home. He has no reason to tell her. Nothing good would come from it, and as an adult he's free to go where he will. He'd just find another bar if she gave him grief about it.

EDIT: What if it was the beach and he's looking at the girls there while having a beachside drink, or a sports bar and he's checking out the girls there? Would it be less threatening then?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 10:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If he doesn't touch and only looks and it gets his juices moving for her whats the harm. He probably comes home in a happier and calmer mode then if he went straight home.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 11:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• wrong. If he's going there its for the naked chicks,not for the alcohol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• If he is not honest of course it is wrong.. If he is hiding that fact from her, he must know she will have issues with it.. So while he is an adult and can go, doesn't mean he should.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would stay as far away from this as possible, right or wrong, none of my business if my job could be at stake. You know nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Wrong!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would call it lying by omission but I would stay WAY out of this one. No something I would want to get tangles up in.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It is wrong to leave that information out. He knows why he's leaving it out too, so she won't be upset with him. It's not right to his wife for him to watch naked girls dance around before he goes home to her either. It's wrong on all areas.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It's wrong. He may have not told his wife the full truth but he's still lying to her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My guess is it's probably harmless. I find it distateful, but I don't go to nudie bars. I bet no one tries to chat him up while he drinks.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm just wondering why he feels the need to go to a nudie bar before going home to his wife?
    I can't answer if his particular situation is wrong or harmless,don't know the guy,but in my situation,it would be both wrong and harmful.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 1:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010