5wks sore back and belly ache!?

I am only 5 weeks and one side of back is so sore that I can barely walk without pain. It isnt real intense but enough to make me say ouch! I was sweeping my living room last night and I guess the stress from the movements caused my belly to ache all over. Is this normal early on?

I remember with my last pregnancy at 2-3 months housework and 'dancing' caused my belly to ache . Is the back ache and belly aches normal from everyday housework? I feel like is going to be rough pregnancy because with my daughter it was smooth sailing even the delivery. I was never uncomfortable, my feet were not swollen, I never had back ache and now so early on I feel so much discomfort, fatigue, aches and super emotional. I am kind of scared :'(

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sorry you are having this, but congrats on the little one. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and I keep getting pain in y private area that I didn't have with the first 2
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I feel better after reading this because i am 4 weeks and I woke up with stomach pains and after walking around I started having killer back pains....it's like being stuck in the back with a needle every few mins...I'd say you were really lucky with your first two :-) This is my first and I have had every symptom named in the book.
    TinyDancer13

Answer by TinyDancer13 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• its normal very mormal and every pain here and their in your lower abdomine and upper middle and all over your tummy area is going to strech move and make room for that baby try a hot bath or working out to make things better. I even resort to a heated blanket and im in heaven good luck it will go away and get better.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 12:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Chiropractor. God bless chiropractors. I would try it out. For me I don't know how I would have gone without one. Even when it was very early in my pregnancy. I had all those symptoms and the chiropractor fixed it.
    LoveFaithPeace

Answer by LoveFaithPeace at 12:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2010