So i finally came to my senses....

Yesterday night after laying on the couch I finally came to the realization that me ans my SO's relationship wasn't going to get better and he wasn't going to change, so next week ill be all moved out and into my own place.Although I am pregnant and I never wanted to do it as a single parent, I know you can't force something that isn't there anymore.I have to be a woman and make things work for me and my child, Its hurts but I know its the right and only thing to do.I do love him but the time has come....Anyone have any advice, I'm pretty much in tears at this point!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Aww I am so sorry you have to go through this. But you are one of the few women who is strong enough to make this step. Don't back down. If you think this is the right thing to do....you shouldn't look back. If he loves you and is willing to change, he will do everything in his power that you stay. If he doesn't, you don't need him anyway. Be proud of yourself and stay strong!
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• you are an extremly strong woman,I have to say im proud of you,it will take time but you will feel better,the pain will stop.
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Is what happened between you two unforgivable? Have you talked about seperating or you made the descision on your own? I am sorry to hear that you are going through this, I just ask these things because I've gone through something similar with my husband an it could have all ended if I never decided to stop being angry and talk with him.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Nothing serious happened, its just we don't talk, he never touches me, all we do is argue, he's always gone or out late, he never seems to care that I'm carrying his child etc..!Basically we just drifted apart and we've tried a billion times to work it out but it never gets better, it actually gets worse and I'm tired of bring stressed.Its like I give 80 and he gives 20 and I just don't have the energy to do it anymore!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I see. I agree with nora17 then. Good luck to you, I hope he snaps out of it and works to get you back!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think that you are putting your child first and that is great you can not focus on a baby with all that stress I wish you all the luck in the world

Anonymous

• no one said being married would be easy but i guess you can decide to do whatever. i could never live with the fact the child and their father wouldn't be as close as they would be if under the same home. if you have time read this book to help you forgive him and then maybe have him read it. it's called the peacemaker. look for it on half.com or ebay.com or an lds book store. it's wonderful.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Its sounds like you already have it all figured out. Stay strong and try not to get so stressed out. Make sure you talk to any family or friends as much as you can for support and just so you can be assured that your not alone and that you still have people you can count on. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, WIPE YOUR TEARS, AND STAY STRONG! GOOD LUCK BABE!
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 1:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• well I am very proud of you I went through the same thing as you he left me with all the bills no money nothing so all I have to say is please stay strong you can do it don't cry that much it will hurt the baby and reach out to your family for emontional help Good luck girl anytime you need to talk you can always send you a message.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Thanks ladies!!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008