Pregnant??? Can I test this early???

my last period was the 24th through the 29th. it was very light not like my usual flow.. the past week my breasts has been very tender and sore... i can barely wear a bra.. i have had cramps like i am about to start.. also i have had headaches, nausea , and i have been feeling very dizzy and like at times that i may faint. ii am also extremely tired no matter how much sleep i get... i am not supposed to start until around the 24th.. what is the earliest day i can test????? i have a strong feeling that i am pregnant but that could just be wishful thinking....

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 12:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Some people don't understand that some of us leave it up to God to decide when/if you will have a baby. That other person was just rude. I wouldn't have even honored them with an explanation; but kuddos to you for standing your ground even if it was a bit much info into your sex life. No offense. I understand your need to explain.
    I would say try taking a test just to see and it might give you an idea . then if you symptoms continue in a weeks try it again. You can usually get a 2 pack for not that much. Even 2 faint lines are a positive too. With my second pregancy I actually tested 2 weeks before I was due for my period and it came out positive..very light, but positive none the less. I too had all the symptoms you are having and was definately preggers.
    What did you do to find out when you were preg with your 16 month old?
    come check out my page if you want.
    God Blessings
    Melissa
    SweetMelissa79

Answer by SweetMelissa79 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• don;t u watch t.v?? they have pregnancy comercials and stuff. You should know it's only 5 days before a missed period and usually everyone doesn't have any symptoms till like 5 weeks
    Anonymous

• yea i kno that i... AND THANKS FOR BEING RUDE!!! we have been trying to concieve so we have sex or try to every night or if we dont get to every other night including while i am on my period..... i dont kno when the best time to get pregnant is and i dont use those ovulation kits because if god wants to to get pregnant he will give you a baby no sense in wasting money...
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was able to see a positive on a HPT TWO WEEKS before my missed period. Two of my preggers friends were also able to get a clear positive TWO WEEKS before their missed period. Also, the only reason I took my HPT was because I was experiencing symptoms TWO WEEKS before my missed period. My hubby and I tried for five months, and we did not use an ovulation kit or anything like that.

I don't know what Anony's problem is, but you know how it is on here. Immature kids will clutter the forums with nasty responses. I would report the answer if I was you.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 12:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• with my 16 month old i went to the doctor to get new bc and found out i had no idea i was pregnant but i was almost 5 weeks when i found out..
    sorry for the TMI just trying to get as much info as i could to help get a good answer..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No one was being rude Im just always seeing the same QUESTION on here all the time about, when can I test, or am I PREGNANT?? Yeah you probably should read my response again before reporting me cause actually I was just asking you a question. Also I am actually 25 and have 2 kids and have been married for 5yrs and been together for 7 and I am not a mean person. There is ALOT OF other people on here that are tired of the same old questions. But I actually tested 3 days before my missed period and got a positive
    Anonymous

• Anon: "don;t u watch t.v??" doesn't seem like a helpful question to me.  And if you're tired of the same questions being posted, why don't you look at other forums? 

That's not me being rude .... it's just me asking a question.

redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yeah i do and so does everyone ELSE. I'm not always on here but when I look through the pregnancy section it's the same thing, u should know that, and everyone on here needs to grow up and stop saying, ur rude and lets report her, i mean come on theres better things to do on here
    Anonymous

• Yeah I don;t think the Anon was rude just truthful and yeah I'l ne anonymous too so u dont bash me too
    Anonymous

• Given those date, you should have just recently ovulated. It would be way too soon to be testing. Many of those symptoms can actually be brought on by ovulating. I'd give it at least 12 days before testing to give yourself a good chance of getting a more accurate result. The closer you are to when you are expecting your period the better.
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008