Did you ever keep a secret so big you thought you would explode if you didn't tell someone???

I'm really good at keeping secrets, but this one is killing me!!!!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes and I did tell and it didnt do any good. She didnt believe me. So now she's stuck with a lying cheating loser
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I even had hard core evidence but she still is in denial
    mommy_of_two388

• I was the first one to find out my friend was pregnant, she came to me and told me not to tell anyone. UGH,,that was awful to keep a secret but I did.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes! We were waiting to tell everyone we were pregnant and it took everything I had not to tell.
    Darlingchild

Answer by Darlingchild at 11:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm horrible with secrets. Luckily my hubby is my secret dump box. Although we share friends & family, he's not a gossiper and won't tell. My 6 yr old on the other hand....if you want somebody to know something immediately, make sure you tell Bailey to "keep it a secret." He can't hold in a secret to save his life!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I know a big secret that I'm not allowed to tell people. If it got out it would be bad for all involved.  I've known this secret for year now It's gotten easier as time goes on.

cryssi_renee

Answer by cryssi_renee at 11:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• yes i have and i ended up forceing myself to forget it cause it was really important not to tell anyone
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I only keep secrets as long as it's something that will not hurt someone else. I strive to be an honest person and most of my friends know that.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i AGREE WITH BUTTERCUP, if it is a good secret keep it if it is a bad secret let it out. Bad secret hurt not only you for keeping it, but also if it is a good secret that secret and makes everyone involved happy.
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't like secrets. They always get you in trouble. The person with the secret somehow blames everyone for her consequences when the secret comes out as if you are somehow responsible for the action that was the "secret". No, if you make a mistake, own it, tell it, fix it, apologize for it, and take the consequences. Then, no one else is caught up in the huge wake that is caused by the U.S.S. Secret.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2010