Any good exercise videos that you know of?

Darlingchild

Asked by Darlingchild at 11:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've done the insanity program and it worked really well for me... =) it's a 2 month program and i lost 3 inches off my muffin top..LOL.. i have a week left!!! =) there are a bunch of other home work our vidoes on this website.. check it out..

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/littlepeele or.....

if you have a facebook...check out my page..it's all about fitness information.... then check out my online store to see the different home workout programs....=)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-little-time-for-fitness/110436225693582
    littlepeele

Answer by littlepeele at 11:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds.....if you have a cable provider with "on demand" channels you'll find her and dozens of other workouts free on the Exercise on Demand channel....or the channels website: www.exercisetv.tv
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• 30 day shred is awesome.  I also like Carmen Electra's Strip Aerobics.

cryssi_renee

Answer by cryssi_renee at 11:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Insanity... 12 lbs and 2" the first time I did it. I am going to restart it tomorrow for round 2. ( I gained 8 lbs on a cruise this past week so I'd like to re- lose those 8 to get back to my goal weight of 110.)
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• 30 day shred...I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks! then started work again eh and gained it back 8 months later. going to start again tomorrow!
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• oh the good thing about the 30 day shred is you can get it at walmart for 10 bucks and only need that and some hand weights...insanity is way more!!!!!
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• All of the Turbo Jam dvds are great. They're effective but also a lot of fun, unlike the bootcampy style workouts (ahem, I'm talking to you Jillian Michaels, lol).
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:18 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I've been using workout DVDS since I was 14 years old...;) I'm 31 now. :)

The BEST I've seen results is :

The FIRM (Classic ones only--not the newest ones)

Cathe Frederich---she is tough, but noneofless --the BEST for muscle shaping, and getting REALLY toned. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Jillian Michaels, 30 day SHred, Zumba
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011