Crafts for kids

I have a 19th month old and a 3 year old. whats differnt crafts they can do?

ilovemykids384

Asked by ilovemykids384 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't know. i am not very crafty.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• This site has craft ideas even for little ones
    http://www.dltk-kids.com/

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Are you looking for a Christmas craft? My kids like painting, so I go to the craft store like JoAnns, and they have a bunch of ceramic things you can have them paint. They even have cute ornaments to paint for only like 50 cents a piece. . My kids painted some snowmen magnets and ornaments. They are so cute. My girls are 23 months and 6, but my 6 year old has been painting since she was 18mo. You could also try making a ginger bread house. If you don't want to use candy, the craft store has foam ones with foam stickers to put on them. They are a lot of fun as well. If I can think of any more, I'll let you know.
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You should check out some bookd for ideas on this. I bought a few and they are pretty good; one is The busy toddler's book (or something like that). Check out Amazon or another online bookstore. You could make your own playdough with them as well as what RubyBlue82 wrote.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2010