What will they do?

Ok so here's the deal.
I can't have my kids vaginally because my cervix doesn't open up. My water broke with my son at 34wks and I went into labor with my daughter at 38. If i was to go into labor before term would they take her like 34-37wks would they take her or would they just let it go til my water broke or I made it to term. I dont want another nicu baby and Im really scared that she is coming early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We have no idea. We are not your doctor and dont know your specific cases. That's something you should really talk to your dr about. I understand where you are coming from but honestly unless we are a dr i dont know how to answer your question.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure because you sound like a high risk case due to your cervix. BUT I do know most doctors will do all they can to prevent delivery before 36 or 37 weeks. (depends on the dr. as to which one they consider full term) I would say if you went into labor before 36 they may try and stop your labor but if you were after 36 I can almost guarantee they would deliver the baby then. The best thing you can do is speak to your doctor. I hope I helped a little though.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008