look what someone wrote just for me asking a question really? Why is it that no matter what I write lately I have had people give me negaitive remarks. I am beining to get tired of caemom

this is what my question was....

can cats sence pregnancy lol
I am serious. I have a cat that doesn't ever lay with you or anything and doesn't let you hold her nothing like that. I found out I was pregnant on Tuesday and ever since yesterday my cat has been up my butt lol. Soon as I sit down she is in my lap laying on my lap. Yesterday dh and I was watching a movie and she laid down right in my arms and went to sleep just about the whole movie. I know when I brought my youngest dd home she would lay in my lap while I was nursing my dd. But my cat is never never never like this so the only thing I could think of is that she can sense I am pregnant. Can a cat sense that? I will be 5 weeks tomorrow

this is what the girl wrote in my post.....

your cat is up your butt?
OMG.
WHy do people have to write such gross phrases? I would rather stick a poker in my eye than talk like that and offend half the world. Clean up your act before your next baby arrives....kids don't need to hear that kind of dirty,potty mouth style of talk from their Mom.Next thing,when your kids are in school,they will be spewing gross stuff that you say and you will be getting notes from their teachers.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I would rather stick a poker in my eye

Maybe I shouldn't tell her what kind of image THAT one gave me! LOL!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I guess you haven't realized yet that many of the moms here are perfect and feel it's their job to let everyone else know what horrible mothers/people they are.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't see why not? they often sense when someone is dying or sick.  There was an article a couple of years back about a cat who lived in a hospice and everytime someone was about to die, the cat would lay down in front of the door or get in everytime given the chance and curl up with the soon to be deceased. They named him the death cat.

Answer by older at 12:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• wow. im sure we all know the cat wasnt REALLY up your butt....jeeeeez. I wouldnt call that a potty mouth by any means.
    Also, yes, your cat probably knows
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 12:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Some women just can't put on their big girl panties
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Report here. we're not here to be judgmental. Plus, theres nothing wrong with that phrase.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Next time send us the link so we can vote her down so much that cm will remove the response,,,lol, just a thought
    Anonymous

• Some people can be just plain stupid and just want to cause drama. The only thing you can do is block her and/or ignore her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Some people just like to be mean and spiteful, just ignore that behavior and go ahead and ask whatever you want. I think your question is interesting and I do think cats can sense when something is different. Our cats always know when one of the children isn't feeling well and want to lie nearby.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well the people that reply like and are judgemental like that are really people who dont like there selves and they like to make others feel bad to feel better about their selves, so its bc they have their own hangups it has nothing to do with you. And I also believe there is alot of women or should i say girls who like to get a reaction out of you , drama queens who have nothing better 2 do.
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010