my son turns one dec 14th

what type of toys can i buy him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I had a blast with my son's first birthday and Christmas that year because he was finally able to run around and do a lot more. I got him a slide/jungle gym (small, plastic one - I'll spend more when he's older!) one of those cars that you sit in and push with your feet a small, inflatable indoor trampoline, a bouncing turtle (you sit on it, hold on, and bounce around), some push-toys that helped him walk, and then of course the usual books and smaller toys. Oh, and grandma bought him a playhouse which is still a big hit.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My birthday is the 13th! (But I'll be 34, LOL). V-Tech has lots of great toys.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• There is really lots to choose from for a one year old from pull toys, to musical toys, to teddy bears, to toys that teach since you can buy a toy and he will grow into it and be able to learn from it and have fun with it as well.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• One of the cutest pull toys I have seen is a green alligator.  The child I take care of loves it and gets the biggest kick out of it.  Just one idea...........

http://www.pokkadots.com/plan-toys-dancing-alligator-pull-toy.html?gdftrk=gdfV22396_a_7c1435_a_7c6113_a_7cPLN_d_51052

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010