oh good god....is your child watching something they've never seen before?

my son is watching "grandma got run over by a reindeer" and he just come to me and said i dont like this movie mom its bad.....thats not nice,its not funny,i dont want to watch it anymore......so i told him to turn it or i would turn it to something different for him.....so he turned it......

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• He is right. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My son saw it yestarday and thought it was super funny- to each their own I guess!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oh I haven't seen that one yet lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We're watching "Black Sheep" with Chris Farley, it's a great movie! Our 14 yr old loves it!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Haha my son and I were watching a show last night about a dog name Olive who thought she was "Olive the other reindeer" LOL. Anyway, after that "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" came on and I thought "wow I never realized how distubing that sounds" haha. But by then it was dinner time so the TV went off.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I put on SouthPark Christmas for my boys the other day. They thoroughly enjoyed Mr.Hankey, the Christmas Poo. The show actually reminded me a lot of CafeMom, everybody was offended by everything pertaining to Christmas so they took down all the trees and decor. It was quite amusing.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We have watched Vampires Suck about 10 times this weekend. Only thing worse than Twilight is a stupid parody of it.....ughhhhhh!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My son has been watching the first 3 Harry Potter movies.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010