What is the best thing to Use with Velveeta?

I am makeing my kids a fun dinner tonight and I have a block of Velveeta i make the same things with over and over you moms know any good recips or dips .I am trying to learn how to cook differnt things and easier things lol.

SparklingMom78

Asked by SparklingMom78 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If you cook the block of Velveeta and put a can of rotel (tomatoes and chilis) in it, it makes a delicious dip for tortilla chips!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Brown hamburger and drain, mix into melted Velveeta cheese...can add a can of Rotel also. Makes yummy mac and cheese.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I make grilled cheese sandwiches out of mine with tomato soup. I also put it into broccoli & rice casserole, Chicken & rice casserole. Make mac N cheese out of it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Bake mac and cheese, you melt the cheese in the milk and add the pasta.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yummy Thanks Momma's:-) I think iw ill go with Grilled Cheese && Tomato Soup Sounds so Yummy:-) And easy:) I wrote all youre ideas down:) kepp em coming ladies I wish i had a crock pot , lol , i always hear people talk about it in soups:))
    SparklingMom78

Comment by SparklingMom78 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i always put brocalie with it for a mill and tell my girl it is little trees and put the chese dip on top of it and she loves it
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• the only thing i use that chesse for is nachos
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I put bacon bits in it.
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• the only thing i make with velveeta is dip. add a jar of salsa, a can of refried beans and cubed velveeta to microwaveable bowl and melt all together. serve with tortilla chips.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Please buy your children real food!

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, easy, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2010